WHAT: AfriFest Cincy: Taste of Africa celebrates African cultures in the local community, builds awareness, and connects people. Our guests come together to celebrate unity in diversity. AfriFest is the largest African cultural event in the city. This family-friendly gathering occurs annually in the summer to celebrate Africa through cultural awareness, enhancing the community’s knowledge of the African cultures represented locally, and connecting individuals to resources in the community. AfriFest is a free event showcasing African cultures, food, entertainment, kids/adult games, and other fun activities.
- WHERE: Burnet Woods Park | 3298 Clifton Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45220
- WHEN: Saturday, July 30, 2022 | 12:00PM – 8:00PM
- PRICE: Free to general public | Duration: 8 hrs.
You may submit applications (CLICK HERE) without fees pending approval. You will be notified of approval of non-approval. Final Payment for vendor application will be *** DUE TUESDAY, MAY 30TH 2022.
All application must be approved by the AfriFest Cincy Committee. Be sure to include all products that you intend to market, offer or sell on this form.
- – Price for Food Vendors – $175
- – Price for Food trucks – $100
- – Price for Non-Food Vendor – $75
Quotes from Vendors last year
- “The dance, and just seeing people and cultural familiarity”‘
- “Diverse audience and fun”
- “The variety of activities”
If you are interested in sponsoring/partnering with APNET AfriFest: Taste of Africa, reach out to Sosena Erco. Event Manager : Sosena Erco – email@example.com – 513.652.5720